If you are experiencing connection issues with your OpenVPN application, please send us the activity log for us to quickly identify the problem and send you the right solution.
1. Right-click on the OpenVPN GUI icon (in case you can't see the icon, click the small arrow to reveal hidden icons).
2. Select the VPN server location then click View Log.
3. The log will populate on your default text editor (Notepad).
4. Select all text by going to the Edit menu then click Select All (or press CTRL+A).
5. Copy the highlighted text: Edit > Copy (or press CTRL+C).
6. Create a Support Ticket then paste the OpenVPN log on the description box (press CTRL+V) with your thoughts.