PPTP iOS Versions 3/4/5 Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using PPTP on your iOS 3/4/5 device:
1. Choose the "Settings" app.
2. Select "General":
3. Select "Network":
4. Select "VPN":
5. Select "Add VPN Configuration":
6. Select the "PPTP" tab. Enter a BoxPN server address (View the complete, and current list of available servers here - BoxPN Server Information), your BoxPN username & password, and all other options may be left as set by default.:
7. Select "Save" to save the information you added:
8. To start your connection to the BoxPN server of your choice; go to "Settings" -> "VPN", and slide the VPN button to the "ON" position.
Your connection is now successful; and all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your iOS device to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.