To use BoxPN with the OpenVPN protocol on your ASUS router, please follow the instructions below
1. Download openvpn configs from client area and unpack them.
2. Go to the Asus router control panel on your browser. It should have the address 192.168.1.1 by default (unless you changed it)
3. Log in with the username and password you setup for your router account. It should be Username: admin and Password: admin by default (unless you changed it).
4. Click VPN on the left-hand side under Advanced Settings
5. Select VPN Client tab and then click on Add profile
6. Select OpenVPN tab and add the following info:
- Description: Name of your connection, IE. BoxPN
- Username: Your username
- Password: Your password
- Import .ovpn file: Import config file that you downloaded on step 1 and then click Upload
7. Hit OK, then Activate
8. You should now be connected to the BoxPN
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your device to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.