The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using PPTP on your Ubuntu 18.04 computer:
1. Click on the "VPN" icon in top right corner and choose "VPN Settings"
2. Click on the plus icon on your right to add new VPN connection
3. Select "Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)" as your connection type
5. Enter the following information:
- Name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding, i.e. BoxPN
- Gateway: Enter the PPTP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
- Username: Enter your BoxPN user name
- Password: Enter your BoxPN password
- Also select "Store the password for all users" in the drop-down menu.
Tick "Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE)"
Сlick "OK" and then click "Add" in the top right corner
6. Enable your vpn by swiping the toggle.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Ubuntu 18.04 computer to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers,
please contact our Support Team anytime.