To use BoxPN with the PPTP or L2TP protocol on your ASUS router, please follow the instructions below
1. Go to the Asus router control panel on your browser. It should have the address 192.168.1.1 by default (unless you changed it)
2. Log in with the username and password you setup for your router account. It should be Username: admin and Password: admin by default (unless you changed it).
3. Click VPN on the left-hand side under Advanced Settings
4. Select PPTP/L2TP Client tab at the top of the page
5. Select Add profile
6. In the pop-up box, select PPTP at the top, then fill in the fields as follows:
- Description: Name of your connection, IE. BoxPN
- VPN Server: Addresses could be found here in PPTP/L2TP tab
- Username: Your username
- Password: Your password
- PPTP Options: MPPE
7. Hit OK, then Activate
8. You should now be connected to the BoxPN
NOTE: If you want to use a L2TP connection instead, simply select L2TP for WAN Connection Type instead of PPTP. The pre-shared key is s3CuREpaSs412
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your device to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.