Please follow the instructions below for how to download and install our all-in-one BoxPN for Windows software.
- Multiple Protocol Support: Access our servers using either of the OpenVPN-UDP, OpenVPN-TCP, and PPTP protocols from one program; no need to manually configure your computer settings or install a 3rd party OpenVPN client!
- Easy-to-Use Interface: Using a VPN on your Windows computer has never been easier! Outdated configuration files and server addresses are a thing of the past. Even troubleshooting problems has been made easier than ever with our one-click log file transfer.
- More IP Addresses: We are happy to offer even more IP addresses for each of our servers.
- Download the software from the BoxPN Client Area. Your BoxPN username and password are required to access our Client Area.
Once the download has completed; double-click the boxpn.exe file to initiate the installation process.
Click Run to open the file in the "Open File - Security Warning" window.
Select the language you wish to install the software in, then click OK.
Select I accept the agreement, then click "Next".
Choose the destination folder that you wish to install to, then click "Next".
Configure the software to your preference in the Start Menu, then click "Next".
- If you are asked to install TAP Adapters, click Yes/OK. TAP Adapters are required in order for the program to run correctly.
If you wish to create a desktop shortcut for the BoxPN software; select "Create a desktop shortcut", then click"Next":
Once the installation is complete; click "Finish" to launch the program.
Enter your BoxPN username and password, then click "Login". To confirm your Boxpn username; please refer to the Account Area of Boxpn.
Once you have successfully logged in; you may connect to our servers using a variety of VPN protocols, locations, and even server addresses.
Please contact Support if you have any questions, or require any assistance.