Xubuntu 15.10 Manual Configuration
1. Open Network Connections manager. Choose VPN Connections -> Configure VPN.
2. Click "Add" button.
3. Select Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol.
4.Enter name of your connection, server-name from our server list, your login and password. (for example, Norway's server)
5. Click "Advanced" button. Then check 2 items as it shown below.
6. Select your BoxPn connection in Network Connections manager.
7. Now you are connected to BoxPn VPN-server.
Your connection is now successful; and all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your PC to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.