The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install, configure BoxPN using OpenVPN on Debian with Gnome
1. Open the Terminal from the main menu and type:
Install the OpenVPN software on your system:
2. Download the BoxPN configuration file(s) here
3. Right-click the downloaded file and select "Extract Here"
4. Open configuration menu in top right corner of desktop and click on "Wired Connected":
Click on "Wired Settings"
5. Click on "+" button
6. Select "Import from file..."
7. Select the BoxPN .ovpn configuration file of server you would like to connect to from the downloaded and extracted files in Step 3 and click "Open"
8. Enter the following and click "Add"
- Username: Enter your BoxPN user name
- Password: Enter your BoxPN password
9. Switch button to "ON"
10. Once your connection is successful you will see the VPN connection status change to "Connected"
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
computer to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.