The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using SSTP on your Windows 10 computer
1. Click Action Center and select VPN:
2. Select "Add a VPN Connection":
3. Choose Windows (built-in) for the VPN provider then enter your preferred SSTP server address on the server name or address field (view the complete list of available servers here). Then change the VPN Type to Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP):
4. Scroll down then enter your BoxPN username and password. Select Remember my sign-in info to save this information for future use, then click Save:
5. Select the VPN server you just created, then click Connect:
6. When the connection has been established; you will see the new connection listed as "Connected":
7. Your connection is now successful; and all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your PC to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers;
please contact our Support Team anytime.