The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using L2TP on your Windows XP computer:
1. Go to Network and Internet Connections and select "New connection":
2. Select "Create a connection to the network at your workplace":
3. Select "Virtual Private Network connection", then click "Next":
4. Enter the name of your connection (IE. boxpn) and then click "Next"
5. Enter the hostname of the BoxPN you wish to connect to. View the complete, and current list of available servers here.
Click "Next" to proceed
6. Click "Finish"
7. Click on connection, choose Properties
8. Open Networking tab. Сhange Type of VPN to Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP IPSec VPN)
9. Choose Security tab. Click IPSec Settings
Use pre-shared key: s3CuREpaSs412
10. Enter your BoxPN username and password and click "Connect"
11. After connection you should see the VPN connection is successful:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your PC to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.