The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using SSTP on your Windows 7 computer:
1. Open the Control Panel, select Network and Sharing Center, and click "Setup a new connection or network":
2. Select "Connect to a workplace and click Next":
3. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)":
4. Enter the BoxPN SSTP server address that you wish to connect to from our SSTP server list in the Internet Address field, and the location as the Destination Name field. Select "Don't connect now, just set it up so I can connect later", then click "Next":
5. Enter your BoxPN username and password. Leave the domain empty, and click "Create":
6. Click "Close":
7. Click "Change adapter settings":
8. Right-click on the connection you just added, and select "Properties":
9. Select the Security tab; and change the VPN Type to "Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP)", go to the Networking tab uncheck "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IP)" & "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks", and then click "OK":
10. Right-click the connection, and select "Connect" to initiate the connection:
Once the connection has been established; the connection status will display as "Connected".
Your connection is now successful; and all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your PC to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.