PPTP Android Version 4 Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using PPTP on your Android 4 device:
1. Click on to Menu button, and choose Settings.
2. Select All settings and then "More...":
3. Select "VPN":
4. Select the "Add VPN" button:
5. Enter the following details:
- Name: Server name; Ie. "BoxPN PPTP Germany"
- Type: PPTP
- Server address: Enter the BoxPN server address for the location you wish to connect to (View the complete, and current list of available servers here - BoxPN Server Information)
- Select "PPP encryption"
- Click "Save" upon entering all of the above details.
6. Enter your BoxPN account credentials, save the account information for future use, and click "Connect":
Upon successfully connecting to the BoxPN servers; you will see this notification:
Your connection is now successful; and all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your Android device to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.