PPTP Android Versions 2/3 Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using PPTP on your Android Version 2/3 device:
1. Click on to Menu button, and choose Settings:
2. Select "Wireless & Networks":
3. Select "VPN Settings":
4. Select "Add VPN":
5. Choose connection type "Add PPTP VPN":
6. Select "VPN Name". Enter "BoxPN <serverlocation>", Ie. BoxPN Germany":
7. Select "Connect", and enter the BoxPN server address for the location you wish to connect to (View the complete, and current list of available servers here - BoxPN Server Information). Example: For BoxPN Germany; "de.boxpnservers.com". Enter your BoxPN account username and password, then select "Connect":
8. To turn on your BoxPN connection; go to "Settings" -> "VPN", and select "Turn On VPN":
Your connection is now successful; and all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your Android device to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.