PPTP Ubuntu 14.04 Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure BoxPN using PPTP on your Ubuntu 14.04 computer:
1. Open Network-Manager and choose “VPN Connections” -> “Configure VPN”:
2. Select "Add":
3. In drop-down menu; select "Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)":
4. Go to "VPN" tab and fill fields as depicted below. Our server list can be accessed within your Account Area:
6. The new connection will be displayed in the Network Connections window:
7. To connect; go to Network-Manager again and select "VPN Connections" -> Your desired location / server:
A notification window will appear notifying you that the connection has been established:
Your connection is now successful; and all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to BoxPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your PC to connect to the BoxPN VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.